Logitech G Unveil its New Aurora Collection of Gaming Peripherals
Mike Sanders / 2 months ago
Logitech G has announced the launch of the Aurora Collection, a new collection featuring the G735 Wireless Gaming Headset, G715 Wireless Gaming Keyboard, G713 Gaming Keyboard, G705 Wireless Gaming Mouse and eight custom accessories. The new collection was designed to be gender inclusive, not gender exclusive, addressing the needs and wants of women gamers while also appealing to all gamers who are looking for a playful design and curated experience.
The Aurora Collection has a distinctive aesthetic and design language while also allowing for personalization through custom accessories and colour options. It also includes Logitech G’s advanced gaming-grade technologies like LIGHTSPEED high-performance wireless technology and Blue VO!CE microphone technology. The result is a collection of gear that invites all gamers to come as they are while delivering the advanced feature set all gamers expect.
Logitech G Aurora Collection
The Aurora Collection was conceptualized based on the feedback from women gamers across the community and brought to life by a team of predominantly women innovation, design, engineering and marketing leaders at Logitech. The collection was created to meet the gaming desires and needs of an underrepresented segment of gamers and reimagine the future of gaming where representation is firmly present. And the design process was guided by the following three principles:
- Comfort: In the design phase, the team made sure to take things into account like longer hair, glasses, earrings, and smaller hand sizes. Not stopping at fit. The team prioritized products that felt and looked good to support longer play sessions, exploring different materials and finishes that were lightweight and soft to the touch.
- Approachability: To address areas of opportunity around approachability the team broke away from the typical sharp edges, black colourways and loud aesthetics to create a more welcome experience featuring softer tonalities, translucent materials and soothing out-of-box lighting.
- Playfulness: The Aurora Collection encourages self-expression. The products come in base White Mist with the ability to customize using Pink Dawn and Green Flash accessories. Players can also show off their creative side with thousands of customizable lighting combinations available in G HUB with Aurora Collection signature lighting that Logitech calls Play Moods.
The Aurora Collection consists of:
- G735 Wireless Gaming Headset – Featuring a White Mist finish, ethereal RGB lighting, and on-ear dual-audio mixing, the G735 is a versatile option for any player. G735 is the first Logitech G headset with the new Blue VO!CE microphone technology features modulating a player’s voice and has the ability to save preferred audio settings in G Hub and directly on the headset. The G735 Wireless Gaming Headset also maximizes comfort for all players and is inclusive of smaller head sizes. Players can enjoy long gaming sessions with 56+ hr battery life (without lighting), and experience wireless freedom through Logitech G’s award-winning LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- G715 and G713 Mechanical Gaming Keyboards – The G715 Wireless Gaming Keyboard and G713 Gaming Keyboard deliver low-key vibes with high-key performance so players can express themselves and play their way. A compact, tenkeyless layout, and adjustable height ensure comfort all day long. Pack it up and place it anywhere with a rechargeable battery that delivers 25 hours of non-stop gaming, and LIGHTSPEED wireless or Bluetooth connectivity. Both keyboards come with an included Cloud-Soft palm rest for all-day comfort.
- G705 Wireless Gaming Mouse -G705 Wireless Gaming Mouse is purpose-built for smaller hands with a compact contoured fit and advanced gaming technology. At just 85 grams, G705 is designed for long-lasting, lightweight comfort and performance. With a gaming-grade sensor, ultra-responsive LIGHTSPEED wireless, Bluetooth connectivity, and an easy-reach DPI-cycling button, gamers can play their best.
- Accessories – Take your collection a step further with eight new accessories including whimsical touches like the cloud-shaped palm rest, cable charm, and heart-shaped carrying case. Other accessories include ear pads and boom mics, G713 and G715 keyboard top plates, keycap puller and brush, and a mousepad for gamers to customize their play style.
To complement the Aurora Collection, gamers will be able to elevate their game streams with a special edition Blue Yeti premium USB microphone, available in two new colorways, Pink Dawn and White Mist. These Yeti mics will also include exclusive Aurora Collection stream overlays from Streamlabs, which gives streamers the ability to style their stream for Twitch, YouTube and Facebook. Yeti also supports Blue VO!CE software, with fun vocal effects like DJ Robot or Helium Chipmunk, studio tools like EQ, limiter and NVIDIA Broadcast Noise Removal, and HD audio samples. Blue VO!CE can be accessed on Logitech G HUB.
Like all of Logitech’s gaming products, the entire Aurora collection is certified carbon neutral, which means that they finance high-quality certified carbon offsets to reduce the carbon impact of the product to zero. The products include post-consumer recycled content, and the paper packaging comes from FSC-certified forests. By choosing these gaming products, you’re doing your part to help support responsible management of the world’s forests.
Price & Availability
All products for the collection are available on LogitechG.com and at global retailers. The Logitech G735 has a suggested retail price of $229.99. The Logitech G715 and Logitech G713 TKL Gaming Keyboards have suggested retail prices of $199.99 and $169.99, respectively. The special edition Blue Yeti USB microphone for the Aurora Collection has a suggested retail price of $129.99. The Logitech G705 has a suggested retail price of $99.99.
If you would, therefore, like to learn more, you can check out the official Logitech G Aurora Collection website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!