Massive Title Update 3 Patch Released for Ghost Recon Wildlands
Ron Perillo / 6 years ago
Just two weeks shy of Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Narco Road expansion launch, Ubisoft has released Title Update 3 which comes in a hefty 6.5GB size for the PC. A notification for update pops up in game, and players will have to have matching game versions before they can play in co-op mode. Ubisoft has also significantly improved the radio dialogue and narrative between the Ghosts, improving the AI so the player gets a greater variety and much less repetition.
- Multiple stability issues addressed
- Solved a localization problem with the store page
- Fixed a case where Task Force membership wasn’t properly displayed
- Several Steam Controller tweaks and bug fixes
- UI control reminders now change automatically from controller to mouse and keyboard upon mouse input
- Solved mapping conflicts when remapping next or previous vehicle
- Fixed an issue about the “hold” gauge when redeploying on team mates
- Game language can be changed from Uplay launcher
- The Loadout tab is now functional when switching from Factions tab with a controller
- Right click now edits the selected weapon slot
Title Update 3 for the most part focuses on gameplay bug fixes and stability improvements, but it also introduces the most requested feature for Ghost Recon Wildlands: Live Season Challenges. Each Season uses a specific theme, creating a short story to follow. For a month and a half, players will be tasked each week with different objectives, some of which need to be accomplished in solo, with others through your Task Force and through the entire community. If the players manage to complete these different Challenges, various rewards will be unlocked for all participants.
The First Season of Live Season Challenges will be online on Tuesday, April 18th. The challenges and their requirements will be accessible from the game menu once the player is in-game.