Mionix Launch NAOS 7000 Optical Gaming Mouse
Peter Donnell / 9 years ago
Swedish gaming peripheral manufacturer Mionix has just unveiled the new NAOS 7000 high performance optical gaming mouse. The NAOS 7000 is a truly ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse and the unique shape is developed for a full palm grip with room for all five fingers.
” With our constant focus on performance, customization and comfort the new NAOS 7000 is the best ergonomic gaming mouse on the market.” Said Peter Nygren, CEO at Mionix.
The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of ≥5.45m/sec (≥215 IPS) all the way up to 7000DPI. Of course that will have to hold up true in hardware reviews, but Mionix have delivered excellent performance in the past, so we have little reason to doubt their claims on this one.
With the new lift off distance (LOD) Calibration feature, combined with the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T) with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking. The NAOS 7000 is equipped with our Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T ). Which measures the data loss between the sensor and the gaming surface. The result assists the choice of which gaming surface is best for your mouse setup. The lightning fast 32bit ARM processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor. The downloadable software provides access to fully customize all buttons, sensor settings, LED colours, macros and profiles.
- Truly ergonomic design
- The NAOS 7000 is a truly ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse. The unique shape is developed for a full palm grip with support for all five fingers.
- Gaming grade optical sensor
- The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000DPI
- Lightning fast processor
- The lightning fast ARM™ processor running at 32Mhz enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor.
- Mechanical micro-switches
- Engineered with Omron™ mechanical micro-switches for a responsive feel and precision quality with a 20 million click lifespan.
- 7 fully programmable buttons
- The 7 fully programmable buttons can be assigned to any key, mouse command or macro, which is programmed via the downloadable software. You can also use the buttons to switch easily between stored profiles and DPI steps in-game without taking your eyes away from the screen.
- Customizable LED lighting system
- With up to 16.8 million color options, you can adjust the 2 lighting zones displaying a single color or color shift in a Solid, Blinking, Pulsating or Breathing lighting effect.
- Maximum grip
- The surface of the mouse is treated with 4 layers of a soft touch rubber coating. This highly durable surface ensures a maximum grip and soft touch feel.
- S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool
Mionix NAOS 7000 will be available worldwide to pre-order today and delivery in December 2013. Suggested retail price: $79.99 / €79.99 / £69.99 / 699 SEK
Thank you Mionix for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Mionix.