MSI B75MA-P45 gets Intel Small Business Advantage Certification
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
MSI’s B75MA-P45 motherboard has just been certified with Intel’s Small Business Advantage (SBA) scheme. Gigabyte already has a range of motherboards released with this certification which you can find here but now MSI is looking to provide some competition. The SBA certification lets consumers know that the board is ready with a certain feature set that a small home or commercial business would expect in a computer system. MSI’s B75MA-P45 is currently retailing at £52 which makes it around £2-3 cheaper than Gigabyte’s equivalent and when bought in a large quantity that saving could be critical to business cost margins. As well as having MSI’s Military Class III components the B75MA-P45 will also have the following features courtesy of Intel SBA:
- Software Monitor – Hardware-based protection that continuously monitors your security software
- Data Backup and Restore – Automatically and reliably backs-up data at user-defined intervals, even when the PC is turned off
- USB Blocker – Preventing data theft and virus or malware infections by classifying the USB devices that can be plugged in
- PC Health Center – Automatically keeps your PC running at optimal performance and minimize downtime by scheduling common maintenance outside office hours (when the PC is turned off)
- Energy Saver – Improve productivity and reduce waste of energy by scheduling PC boot and shut-down times.
- Intel Wireless Display – With a compatible Wi-Fi module and Intel WiDi application Intel SBA incorporates Intel WiDi technology.