MSI MEG Z690 ACE Motherboard
Ben Jones / 3 weeks ago
- MAXIMIZED VRM, 12TH GEN CORE READY – The MEG Z690 ACE employs a direct 19+1+2 phase VRM with 105A Smart Power Stage & Titanium Choke III for the Intel Z690 chipset (LGA 1700, 12th Gen Core ready); Core Boost architecture supports multi-core overclocking
- LUSTROUS COOLING – VRM cooling features 7W/mK MOSFET thermal pads with extra choke pads and a bilateral heat-pipe to 24K-gold finished heatsinks; Includes an enlarged chipset heatsink, M.2 Shield Frozr, aluminium backplate & an 8-layer server-grade PCB
- DDR5 MEMORY, DUAL PCI-E 5.0 x16 SLOTS – 4 x DDR5 DIMM SMT slots with Memory Boost isolated circuitry for overclocking (1DPC 1R, 6666+ MHz); 2 x PCIe 5.0 x16 SMT slots (128GB/s) & a PCIe 4.0 x16 slot support elite graphics cards (AMD CrossFire supported)
- QUADRUPLE M.2 GEN4 CONNECTORS – Premium storage options consist of 4 x M.2 Gen4 x4 64Gbps slots and 1 x M.2 Gen3 x4 32Gbps slot (Intel Optane supported) each with double-sided Shield Frozr to prevent SSD thermal throttling
- WI-FI 6E & THUNDERBOLT 4 – Includes Intel Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2 & dual Intel I225V 2.5Gbps LANs; Ports include 2 x Thunderbolt 4 USB Type-C (40Gbps, max. 8K display), 2 x Mini DP-in ports, and 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost 5 HD (supports S/PDIF output)
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.