MSI Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon Mini-ITX Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
MSI Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon
Ready to invest in the latest Intel 8th Gen CPUs and also eager to build a mini-ITX gaming system? MSI think they have the perfect solution for you! Their new Gaming Pro Carbon Mini-ITX motherboard comes crammed full of features for the compact gaming market while promising to deliver big when it comes to raw performance
Equipped with support for Turbo M.2, Intel Optane, high-performance DDR4 memory, and with plentiful overclocking options, it should deliver some impressive benchmarks today. Of course, you get plenty of bonus features too, like Lightening USB, RGB lighting, Hotkey, X-Boost, and WTFast to help sweeten the deal.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. LIGHTNING USB 3.1 GEN2
- AUDIO BOOST 4 with Nahimic 2+: Reward your ears with studio-grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost with STEEL ARMOR: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- GAMING LAN and Wireless support, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with the lowest latency and bandwidth management.
- VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution with high-quality Japanese components for best protection and efficiency
- In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, WTFast
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high-resolution scalable font, favourites and search function
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
For in-depth specifications, please visit the MSI product page here.