MSI Z590-A PRO Motherboard
Connor Carr / 3 weeks ago
- 11TH GEN CORE, STABLE PERFORMANCE – Features a robust VRM platform for the Intel Z590 chipset (LGA 1200, 11th Gen Core ready) employing a 12 Duet Rail 55A power system (4+8 Pin connector) with DrMOS
- SMART COOLING – Frozr AI Cooling automatically adjusts system fan speeds based on CPU and GPU temperatures, while the VRM includes an extended heatsink design for enhanced passive cooling
- DUAL GPU SLOTS, HIGH RAM SPEEDS – The primary PCIe 4.0 x 16 slot (with steel frame) supports 2-way AMD CrossFire technology (via secondary PCIe 3.0 x 16 slot); quad DIMM’s with DDR4-Boost architecture enable faster SDRAM for overclocking (5333MHz/OC)
- TRIPLE M.2 CONNECTORS – Storage includes 1 x M.2 Gen4 x 4 64Gb/s slot (with Shield Frozr) and 2 x M.2 Gen3 x 4 32Gb/s slots (Intel Optane supported) for hyper-fast SSD access when launching system-demanding programs or large files
- WELL CONNECTED – Features USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C for fast file transfers (20Gb/s), 4K/60Hz HDMI 2.0b display interface, Intel 2.5G LAN, and 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.