Mushkin Redline 32GB (16GBx2) 6000MHz DDR5 Memory Review
Peter Donnell / 6 months ago
A few weeks back, we brought you a review of the Mushkin Redline 5600 MHz memory kit, and it was a pretty decent set of memory too, offering great performance and competitive prices with a slick and understated aesthetic. Well, how could we possibly improve on that? Simple, now we have the even faster 6000 MHz kit, and I’m betting it will be even better, that is if it all works as it should. Alas, Muskin knows their stuff and have always delivered great products in the past, so let’s jump in and see what’s on offer.
The MRF5U600DDDM16GX2 memory kit, better known as the Mushkin Redline to its friends, is a 32GB kit that comes as 2 x 16GB DDR5 UDIMMs. They’re tuned to run at PC5-6000 with impressive tight timings of 36-36-36-76, so the Redline should be quite a tasty upgrade from the previous Mushkin kit we tested. With their hand-tested modules and lifetime warranty, it’s easy to take confidence in what Mushkin have to offer.
- Enhanced Timings – This product has been programmed for timings that offer improved performance when properly installed.
- Enhanced Frequency – This product has been programmed to operate at the ideal frequency for your system when properly installed.
- Hand-Tested – This product has been tested by hand for quality assurance.
- Extreme Performance – Unparalleled speeds to save time and money while transferring content-rich data.
- Lifetime Warranty – Quality guaranteed – we offer a lifetime warranty on this product and genuine, unmatched service and support.
- Stiletto Heatsink – This product is equipped with the Stiletto™ Heatsink.
What Mushkin Had to Say
“Mushkin Redline has been engineered for the ultimate PC experience. Each module is hand tested, and tuned to meet the highest performance even under default settings. Redline High-Performance modules are tested and calibrated to offer more dependable performance beyond what you find on a spec sheet. If you like to overclock and squeeze as much performance from your PC as possible, then Redline memory gives you that extra edge you need to dominate without breaking a sweat.” – Mushkin