NASCAR Heat 2 Now Available on Steam for Windows
Ron Perillo / 3 years ago
Fancy turning left all the time in a racing game? Then NASCAR Heat 2 might be the racing game for you. Now available on Steam for Windows and it improves a lot of features from the original. NASCAR Heat 2 lets players test their driving skills across 29 NASCAR ovals, road courses, and even in the Eldora Speedway dirt track.
NASCAR Heat 2 on Steam for Windows Features
- 3 National NASCAR Series – The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and NASCAR XFINITY Series are playable for the first time in nearly a decade. Add in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and players have over 100 drivers to choose from.
- New Tracks – 6 new tracks make racing more diverse. 3 road courses, 2 ovals, and 1 dirt track join the 23 updated Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series sanctioned tracks for a total of 29 tracks.
- New Split-Screen Multiplayer – Two players can race together in head-to-head, local split-screen multi-player.
- Deeper Career Mode – Work your way through all 3 NASCAR national series in your own custom car or takeover a stock car from the top NASCAR race teams!
- Expanded Online Gameplay – 40-player online races are back! New this year and for the first time ever, complete the field with AI. New leaderboards, rolling seasons, online cautions, and the new NASCAR stage format create a robust online experience.
- OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460 or AMD HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcards
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7790 or better, R7 260 or better, R9 260 or better, Nvidia GTX460 or better, GTX560 or better, GTX650Ti or better, GTX750 or better, GTX950 or better.