NEC Display Announces a New MultiSync Monitor
Cernescu Andrei / 2 years ago
NEC Display has just announced its MultiSync E203Wi-BK desktop monitor, which represents the newest wide-screen addition to the company’s MultiSync E-series. The monitor was designed for corporate or small-business use, which is probably why its resolution is somewhat low-end at just 1600 x 900 pixels. However, it does come packed with a plethora of useful features, including an AH-IPS panel with impressive viewing angles and superb image accuracy. It is also accompanied by a fully ergonomic stand and a DisplayPort, which represents a big plus in the connectivity department.
Reports indicate that the product was created partially using recycled plastics and that it radiates less heat when compared to its predecessors. Its energy efficiency is ensured by a mercury-free LED backlighting system, which reduces power consumption considerably. The backlight and a very efficient ECO Mode allowed the MultiSync E203Wi-BK to earn its ENERGY STAR 6.0 certification. Regarding this new product, the Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays over at NEC Display, Kevin Christopherson, has stated the following:
“Businesses, regardless of size, are looking for high-performance monitors that save them money. The E203Wi display delivers an outstanding set of features, is environmentally friendly and comes at an affordable price.”
Set to become available in October 2015, this monitor will cost about $179 and will benefit from a three-year warranty. Below you will find a complete list of specifications for the NEC Display E203Wi.
- 20-inch, 16:9, LED-backlit LCD wide-screen panel
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustability
- 1600 x 900 native resolution
- DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Compatibility with NEC’s NaViSet Administrator asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter