NEC Releases New 27-Inch and 30-Inch MultiSync EA IPS Panel Displays
Ashley Allen / 5 years ago
NEC Display Solutions of America has announced the release of two new widescreen MultiSync monitors with IPS panel technology, the 30-inch EA305WMi and the 27-inch EA275WMi. Both are designed for dual monitor configurations and feature wide viewing angles of 178o horizontal/vertical, DisplayPort 1.2 inputs and outputs, and NEC’s ControlSync technology.
“The new EA305WMi and EA275WMi displays give business professionals new, powerful tools, especially when using multiple monitors,” Art Marshall, Senior Product Manager for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions, said. “The displays also include NEC’s leading environmental and productivity features, as well as NEC-exclusive ControlSync and human sensors.”
The two displays also come with smart sensing technology, which detects screen content and picks the most appropriate brightness and ambient light levels, plus touch-sensitive controls. The units have fully adjustable stands, which includes height adjusting, tilting, rotation, and pivoting functionality. Additional ports include HDMI 2.0, DVI-D, and a 3-port USB hub.
The displays include the following features:
- Widescreen IPS panel with LED backlighting
- 350 cd/m2 brightness and 8-bit color
- 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
The MultiSync EA305WMi-BK and EA275WMi-BK – priced $1,399 and $699, respectively – are available now.