NEC Unveils the MultiSync E203Wi-BK
Ashley Allen / 2 years ago
NEC Display Solutions of America has revealed its latest MultiSync monitor, the 20-inch E203Wi-BK widescreen LCD display with LED backlighting. The monitor, aimed at corporate and small-to-medium-sized businesses, features a high-performance AH-IPS panel with a wide viewing angle, plus rich colour consistency and image clarity, plus DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D connections, and a fully articulated ergonomic stand.
“Businesses, regardless of size, are looking for high-performance monitors that save them money,” Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC, said. “The E203Wi display delivers an outstanding set of features, is environmentally friendly and comes at an affordable price.”
The E203Wi-BK display boasts the following features:
- 20-inch, 16:9, LED-backlit LCD wide-screen panel
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustability
- 1600 x 900 native resolution
- DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Compatibility with NEC’s NaViSet Administrator asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
The NEC MultiSync E203Wi-BK launches later this month, priced at around $179, and comes with a three-year parts and labour warranty, which includes the screen’s backlight. More information can be found by visiting the E203Wi-BK’s product page.