New Assassin’s Creed: Origins Patch Will Fix Some Stuttering Issues
Cernescu Andrei / 10 months ago
Assassin’s Creed: Origins to receive patch 1.3.0.
Ubisoft’s latest Assassin’s Creed game is definitely a step up when compared to previous titles. The storyline is interesting enough, and the gameplay has suffered massive changes, including the combat system and quest system. However, while the game shines in some regards, it is one of the most CPU-hungry titles available right now, and its developers are constantly trying to mitigate this. With little success so far, the upcoming Patch 1.3.0 hopes to address some stuttering issues that are associated with high-end CPUs. While testing shows that these issues are far less frequent when the game runs on expensive rigs, low to medium-tier CPUs won’t see much improvement.
What else does the patch bring along?
Aside from the aforementioned CPU optimizations, the patch also includes some new content. For example, it adds the Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt game mode. Moreover, gamers will now be able to enjoy a New Game+ mode.
Make sure to have a look below for a complete changelog of patch 1.3.0 for Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 1.3 Release Notes
The “Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt” game mode added. Explore Ancient Egypt from a fascinating historical perspective with a new mode that lets visitors’ free roam the map to learn about Egypt’s history and daily life in guided tours.
New Game+ game mode added. Start a new game while keeping their weapons, outfits, and abilities. You will be able to access New Game + after you have completed the last main quest of the game.
The Hidden Ones
- Fixed an issue where the completion of the Sinai region would not reach 100% in the Atlas
- Fixed various issues with Quest Objectives that could disappear when traveling outside of Egypt
- Fixed an issue with the spawning of Hotephres’ boat in the quest “The Crocodile’s Scales”
- Addressed an issue preventing the playable character to go back into the vault if he died after completing the quest “The Final Weighing”
- Increased the distance the player needs to be from some Rebel Camps before Assist Rebel event are respawned
- Fixed an issue with Hippodrome adversaries stopping at the end of a race
- Fixed various issues with Daily Quests and Reda that could not be available at times
- Addressed an issue with the camera having no collision with the Boss of the Trials of the God
- Fixed an issue preventing targets of “Avenge a Friend” quests from being damaged
- Fixed the Trial of the God Community Challenge that could give all the items of the Anubis Gold Set after banking the reward
- Addressed the synchronization of the Classic Challenges with the Ubisoft Club servers following a network failure
- Fixed various papyruses locations that did not show the interact action
- Improved the ragdoll visual
- Added a warning message when going out of bond with Senu
- Fixed an issue that caused the mount not being summoned when whistled
- Fixed a bow usage animation issue while in stealth
- Addressed various issues where the playable character could remain stuck
- Fixed an issue where various character’s hands would end up crooked after exiting to the Quest menu
- Fixed an issue where NPC could stand still after being killed with an air assassination
- Addressed an issue that could prevent the interaction with the mount merchant in the Refugee Haven to work
- Fixed an issue that could make cart fly in the air following a collision
- Fixed an issue with the Animus Pulse effect disappearing on certain camera angles in Photo Mode
- Fixed various issues where the playable character could go through collisions
- Resolved various issues with the spawning of NPCs
- Fixed floating boats
Graphics & Audio
- Fixed various mismatches between subtitle and audio
- Fixed an infinite load traveling after fast traveling a long distance via the eagle
- Improved overall stability of the game application
- Added some tooltips and other minor improvements to the Performance Analyzer menu
- Fixed an issue with the playable character that could not walk through a narrow pass
- Fixed the display of GPU temperature and usage metrics
- Resolved various issues with the key mapping with the Hippodrome
- Fixed various issues with the World Map on multi-monitor setups
- Fixed several stuttering issues
- Resolved multiple issues with the localized voiceover in the quests “Incoming Threat” and “A Gift from the Gods”
By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest news, reviews, and competitions. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest technology, share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you’ll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!