New Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Drops for N7 Day
Ashley Allen / 6 years ago
BioWare has released a new cinematic trailer for its forthcoming space-oriented action RPG, Mass Effect: Andromeda, to celebrate N7 Day. The trailer for the game – the latest in the Mass Effect series following the conclusion of the Shepard trilogy – shows the crew of the Hyperion venture out to the unexplored Andromeda galaxy. The game follows the Ryder siblings – the player can choose one of the brother and sister team – as they try to find a new home for humanity.
“We slept for hundreds of years, dreaming of a new home. But when we finally awoke, our dreams of peace were shattered,” the Ryder’s father narrates in the following video:
“The journey to Andromeda begins now,” BioWare says. “Navigate the uncharted reaches of the Andromeda Galaxy to unravel its mysteries, discover vivid alien worlds, and lead the charge to find a new home among the stars. How far will you go to become humanity’s hero?”
Best Buy temporarily listed Mass Effect: Andromeda as available for pre-order, listing the following features (via VG24/7):
- Chart Your Own Course in a Dangerous New Galaxy
- Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich, alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home
- Lead the First Humans in Andromeda on a Desperate Search for our New Home
- In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict
- Fight with your Pathfinder Team In Battle Against Terrifying Enemies and Creatures
- New additions like destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever
- Build a Formidable Hero With Amazing Weapons, Powers and Tech
- With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new, powerful alien enemies
- For 1 player or up to 4 in multiplayer mode
Mass Effect: Andromeda is expected for release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in March 2017, possibly on the 21st.