New SG08 small form factor case from Silverstone
Ryan Martin / 7 years ago
To further increase the appeal of the groundbreaking Sugo SG07, SilverStone engineers crafted a follow-up version in the SG08. For the first time in a SilverStone product and likely also the first for Mini-ITX, a 1cm (0.4 inch) thick extruded aluminum was used to adorn the front panel of a chassis. Finished with fine brush surface and anodized, the SG08’s front panel rivals the best home theater equipment in quality and style. The award winning and proven features from the SG07 remain such as the Air Penetrator AP181 fan with dual speed switch, easily removable fan filter, positive pressure layout, and the included 80 PLUS Bronze certified 600W power supply. While compact in size at only 14.8 liters, the SG08 is still capable of accepting a healthy selection of full size components. Even the longest consumer graphics cards that are up to 12.2 inches can fit. This extraordinary capacity, along with the cooling power provided by the built-in AP181 fan, makes the SG08, along with SG07, the ultimate Mini-ITX chassis.
- Thick 10mm aluminum front panel with premium styling
- Class leading SFF chassis with 180mm fan and positive pressure cooling
- Ample space for CPU cooling (117mm in height)
- Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
- Support for two 2.5” SSD/hard drives and one 3.5” hard drive
- Includes 80 PLUS Bronze certified [email protected]℃ PSU with single +12V rail
- Adjustable VGA fan duct for improved cooling efficiency
- Removable fan filters included for case fan, PSU, and VGA duct
- Support graphics cards up to 12.2 inches and 400W
You can find further information about the SG08 here.
Source: Press Release