No Man’s Sky Expeditions Patch 3.4 Changelog Revealed
Peter Donnell / 12 months ago
The team at Hello Games has just blown the covers off of their most recent update for No Man’s Sky Expeditions. Firstly though, I have to commend their team again, what a trip this game has been. It was fun when it first launched, and I enjoyed it, but the improvements they’ve made over time have really made this into one of the all-time greatest games and gaming redemption stories ever. Oh, you haven’t tried it again since launch? Well, you’re certainly missing out, as the game has grown quite considerably in that time.
No Man’s Sky Expeditions Patch 3.4
Looking through the notes for Patch 3.40, we can see that it adds the second Expedition, Beachhead, into the game. There also appears to be a new class of procedural upgrade module for the starship Launch Thrusters. Of course, the update also comes with the usual suite of bug fixes, dealing with stability and exploits.
While not their most extensive update to date, it’s also nice to see them address issues and expand the game’s features. Of course, you can check out the full changelog below!
No Man’s Sky Expeditions Patch 3.40 Release Notes
- The second Expedition, Beachhead, begins today. We hope you enjoy the surprises it has in store.
- Added a new class of procedural upgrade module for the starship Launch Thrusters.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text labels on Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Exosuit boot sequence from playing correctly in Expeditions mode.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause asteroids to intersect with player fleets.
- Fixed an issue that allowed secondary ships to be summoned when they were out of fuel.
- Fixed an issue that caused some UI screens to be positioned incorrectly when using an ultrawide monitor.
- Also fixed an issue that caused incorrect camera positioning while interacting with a number of objects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a number of Quicksilver titles from unlocking in Creative Mode.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow players to bypass protections against building in other player’s bases.
- Also fixed a crash related to terrain tesselation.
- Fixed a crash related to saving base data.