Noontec Hammo TV Wireless Headphones Review
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
I love blasting out music and movies from my home cinema, but when it comes to late at night, I doubt my sleeping kids or my next door Regarding are all that thrilled about how loud I want it. I could use my favorite headphones while watching a movie, but since they are wired, I always found that to be impractical, especially since I sit further away from the amp than the cable is long. That’s where the Hammer TV from Noontec come into play. They’re a set of dedicated wireless TV headphones, allowing you to kick back and relax without bothering anyone else in the house, or even the house next door.
- Accurate, clear and similar home theatre sound effects with this wireless Bluetooth TV headphone.(NOT RF Headphone)
- Low-latency wireless transmission technology ensures the perfect synchronisation of the television/TV picture and the premium award-winning sound of the headphones.
- 50 hours ultra long battery life; Up to 10 meters wireless transmission distance; Lightweight, Adjustable, Soft over ear muffs, Super comfortable for long hours wearing.
- Allows you to privately enjoy any TV program without disturbing others. It includes a docking station, high definition wireless Bluetooth headphones, power adapter, charging cable and audio cables.
- The digital wireless technology which provides resistance to RF interference and very little perceived static.
With up to 50 hours battery life and high-quality Bluetooth connectivity. A dedicated dock that can be pair hooked up to your home amplifier, TV, console, or whatever you need. A built-in headphone stand, and the promise of the high-end sound quality. We’ve come to expect quality from Noontec, and the Hammo TV do sound quite good on paper, but let’s take a closer look at what they have to offer!
“Hammo TV includes high-fidelity wireless headphones for accurate and clear sound effects. These headphones are specially designed to achieve a sonic experience similar to a home theatre, and heighten the experience of watching movies, TV, music videos and sports.” – Noontec
Packaging and Accessories
The box is nice and compact, with a sleek image of the headset mounted on the dock/stand on the front.
Around the back, a few simple images showing how the Hammo TV is connected to your home entertainment devices; it is nothing complicated, but handy to know before you purchase.
There’s quite a lot of stuff in the box, with a protective bag (with the headset inside), the base/dock, mains USB adaptor, all the usual documentation, and a bundle of cables.
The cables are all of a nice quality, and include all the audio and charging cables you’ll require.