Noontec Hammo Wireless Pro Monitor Headphones Review
Peter Donnell / 7 months ago
Noontec Hammo Wireless Pro
Tired of hunting for the right headset for your home studio, DJ’ing, recording sessions, or even just kicking back and enjoy your favourite albums? Noontec believes they have the solution with their new Hammo Wireless headphones, and if they’re half as good as their previous models, I trust them.
The Hammo come equipped with premium quality materials, precision construction, and multiple connectivity options. There’s a lot more going on here than a simple set of headphones. The Hammo can operate entirely wirelessly, with a (claimed) battery life of up to 50 hours. They run using the latest Bluetooth connectivity, making them easy to pair with your computer, mobile device, instruments, etc. However, if you’re not set to break loose from cables, you can run them in wired mode. Of course, for some music creation scenarios, wired is better suited anyway, but at least you have the option.
- Wire and wireless professional monitor headphones for studio tracking and mixing, DJ monitoring and personal listening.
- Unmatched audio and build quality with natural listening experience. Designed to deliver an accurate sound reproduction, neutrality, and a rich sense of immediacy in the recording studio, Noontec’s Hammo Wireless headphones are essential for the true sound professional.
- Lossless wireless sound. Delivering virtually the same audio fidelity as a wired system, Hammo Wireless uses the latest Bluetooth 4.1 Qualcomm aptX technology to satisfy the most discerning listeners.
- 50 Hours Battery Life. Hammo Wireless takes advantage of low-power consumption technology and a large-capacity rechargeable battery to provide up to 50 hours of life.
- As comfortable as first class. With ergonomic headband architecture, an exceptionally lightweight build, and handcrafted leather earcups, Hammo Wireless is designed for the longest listening sessions.
What’s in the Box
The Hammo is a premium quality product, and Noontec often goes the extra mile to deliver a premium quality package. The same is true here, as you get this stunning carbon fibre finish protective carry case. The case even has a durable metal clip to attach it to your bag. For the times you need to use it wired, there’s a very nice quality sleeved tangle-free cable with gold plated jacks.
Don’t worry about charging it either, as there’s a special USB cable to do just that. Those using high-end audio equipment will likely need the headphone adapter too, which is nice quality and matches the design of the main cable.