Nvidia 331.65 WHQL Drivers Released
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
The new Nvidia drivers have launched and while we still get our usual tweaks and performance boosts, we also get ShadowPlay. ShadowPlay is a new features that basically acts as video capture software and is now available to all users of the new drivers.
ShadowPlay will record the last 20 minutes of your gameplay, so if you manage to pull of something incredible you can just hit the hot key and it will save off the last section of video for you to use later.
On top of that we have improvements and support for a bunch of new and old titles that includes Batman Arkham Origins, Metro: Last Light, Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
HBAO+ support has also been added in along with a bunch of new SLI profiles.
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – Updated Profile
- Batman: Arkham Origins – Updated SLI Profile
- Battlefield 3 – Updated Surround Profile
- Battlefield 4 – Updated Surround Profile, Updated SLI Profile
- Call of Duty Ghosts – Added 3D Vision Profile (Rated “Fair”)
- Crisis 2015 – Added SLI Profile
- Crysis 3 – Added HBAO+ Profile
- Dirty Bomb (a.k.a. Extraction) – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Dragon Sword – Updated DX9 Profile
- Dying Light – Added DX11 SLI Profile
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Updated SLI Profile
- F1 2013 – Updated SLI Profile
- FIFA 14 – Added SLI Profile, Added HBAO+ Profile, Added 3D Vision Profile (Rated “Good”)
- GRID 2 – Updated DX11 Profile
- Natural Selection 2 – Added DX11 SLI Profile
- Outlast – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Added DX9 SLI Profile, Added 3D Vision Profile (Rated “Excellent”)
- Space Hulk – Updated Profile
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Updated SLI Profile
- State of Decay – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- The Wolf Among Us – Added 3D Vision Profile (Rated “Good”)
- Urban Trial Freestyle – Added 3D Vision Profile (Rated “Good”)
- War of the Vikings – Added DX11 SLI Profile
- Watch Dogs – Added DX11 SLI Profile
Head on over to the official Nvidia Driver page for more information and to download the new drivers.
Thank you IncGamers for providing us with this information.