Nvidia 436.48 Driver Release for Ghost Recon and More
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
The new Nvidia QHQL drivers are here at last. The update brings optimal performance updates for this week’s biggest releases too. These include Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Asgard’s Wrath. Plus, if you grabbed the new HTC VIVE Cosmos VR HMD, support has now been added!
NVIDIA GeForce 436.48 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancy?s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Asgard?s Wrath.
Adds support for the HTC VIVE Cosmos VR HMD.
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.956.0
- [UBOAT]: The game crashes due to memory allocation issues when launching Sandbox mode from the main menu. 
- [Tom Clancy?s The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Vulkan-based games]: Error message appears in the game when invoking GeForce Experience Freestyle or Ansel using the hot keys. 
- [Tradesmen OS3DE]: Some objects are missing in the game. 
- [Cinema4D]: Brushes produce a ghosting effect. 
Where to Download
You can download the NVIDIA GeForce 436.48 WHQL driver from here.