NVIDIA has 76% of GPU Market Share

/ 4 years ago


It seems that NVIDIA is dominating the graphics card market as, according to the latest data from Jon Peddie Research (JPR), it has a whopping 76% GPU market share, leaving AMD with the remaining 24%, and Matrox and S3 utterly squeezed out.

However, overall graphics add-in-board (AIB, but otherwise known a graphics card) shipments for the last quarter have shrunk by 0.68% to 12.4 million units. AMD’s AIB shipment units have dropped 16%, while NVIDIA’s are up 5.5%.

Source: Tweaktown

Topics: , , , ,

Support eTeknix.com

By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow. And continue to bring you the latest news, reviews, and competitions. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest technology. Share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you'll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!
eTeknix FacebookeTeknix TwittereTeknix Instagram

Check out our Latest Video

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

  • Be Social with eTeknix

  • Poll

    Who Is Your Favourite Motherboard Brand?

    View Results