Nvidia ForceWare 260.99 drivers now on eTeknix.com
Andy Ruffell / 10 years ago
We at eTeknix try to stay on top of the latest downloads, especially when it comes to the latest graphics card drivers from the biggest companies.
Today we have finished including the latest Nvidia Forceware 260.99 drivers for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 systems whether you are running 32 or 64-bit versions.
You can grab them all at http://www.eteknix.com/downloads/nvidia-forceware-drivers-2/
Release notes for this set of drivers are:
This is the second WHQL release from the Release 260 family of drivers. You can read about the major new features and performance improvements in the Release 260 family of drivers here. This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, and 400-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.
New in Release 260.99
- Increases performance vs. v260.99 drivers in the following PC games: Civilization V (SLI), Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIV, and Formula 1 Racing (DX11).
- Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games:
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Improves compatibility for Fallout 3: New Vegas with antialiasing enabled.
- Improves Alt-Tab compatibility for several PC games.
- Added the following 3D Vision game profiles: Call of Duty: Black Ops and Tom Clancy’s HawX 2.
- With Release 260 drivers, the installation process for 3D Vision has changed. Please view this knowledgebase article for more information on the changes.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 18.104.22.168.
- Includes PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514.
- Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
- Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
- Supports the new version of MotionDSP’s video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
- Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 4.1 for GeForce 400 series GPUs.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
Remember, you can grab them all at http://www.eteknix.com/downloads/nvidia-forceware-drivers-2/