Nvidia ForceWare 262.99 drivers now on eTeknix.com
Andy Ruffell / 8 years ago
For the second time this week at eTeknix, we have given you updates on Nvidia drivers, and this time, it’s the turn of the 262.99 Forceware drivers from the green team.
Today we have included the latest Nvidia Forceware 262.99 drivers for Windows XP, Vista and 7 based systems on 32 and 64-bit variants, and they are all available to download at eTeknix.
Release notes for this set of drivers are:
This is a WHQL-certified driver for the new GeForce GTX 580 GPU.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 18.104.22.168.
- Includes PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514.
- Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 4.1 for GeForce 400 series and later GPUs.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
GeForce 500 series:
Remember, you can grab them all at eTeknix.