NVIDIA GeForce 358.50 WHQL Driver Released for Star Wars: Battlefront
Ashley Allen / 3 years ago
The Latest NVIDIA GeForce 358.50 WHQL Driver has been released, bringing with it a new GeForce Game Ready driver for the Beta release of Star Wars: Battlefront, which includes new features and functionality for the GameWorks VR SDK, and support for the latest OpenGL ARB extensions and OpenGL ES 3.2.
Highlights from the NVIDIA GeForce 358.50 WHQL driver release notes include:
GameWorks VR Support
Updated driver support for the GameWorks VR SDK, adding VR SLI enhancements and bug fixes.
Supports OpenGL 2015 ARB extensions and OpenGL ES 3.2.
-Added SLI support for ShadowPlay and GameStream.
-Added Stereo support for DirectX 12 SLI and 3D Surround.
NVIDIA Control Panel
3D Settings->Manage 3D Settings page: Added controls for forcing the use of the integrated graphics processor or the NVIDIA GPU on Optimus notebooks.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Layers of Fear – DirectX 11 SLI profile added
• Miscreated – DirectX 11 SLI profile added
• Trainz: A New Era – DirectX 11 SLI profile added
• Zui Zhong Bing Qi – DirectX 11 SLI profile added
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
• The Moonlight Blade – Fair
• The Park – Not recommended
• Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide – Fair
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
These games must be run in DirectX 10/11 mode to see improvements and are not compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode.
Added or updated the following compatibility mode profiles:
• Mad Max – Excellent
• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Excellent
• Total War: Arena – Excellent
• NView – version 146.78 c
• HD Audio Driver – version 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software – version 9.15.0428
• GeForce Experience – version 18.104.22.168
• CUDA – version 7.5
The NVIDIA GeForce 358.50 WHQL driver can be downloaded here.
Image courtesy of WCCFTech.