Nvidia GeForce 376.33 WHQL Drivers Released
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Nvidia has just released their latest Game Ready driver, bringing the GPU drivers up to version 376.33 WHQL. While not everyone will need to update right away, the drivers to address a few minor issues that have plagued some users.
The most important fixes come for users of Oculus Touch VR, with a range of fixes for those type of games. Interestingly, there’s a fix that includes disabled SLI for Titanfall 2, likely due to negative performance issues, and hopefully we’ll see this reinstated in the next release.
For now, the changelog is a little bit vague, but with security and performance improvements, it certainly couldn’t hurt to install them anyway. That being said, most users may not see a benefit here either, so don’t rush to download them if things are running fine for you.
What’s New in Version 376.33 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team works until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for the latest new titles and updates.
- This version adds several security improvements.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Titanfall 2 – disabled SLI
3D Vision Profiles
- No 3D Vision profiles were added with this version.
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
- No compatibility mode profiles were added with this version.
Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.03
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.16.0318
- GeForce Experience – 3.2 (22.214.171.124)
- CUDA – 8.0