NVIDIA GeForce 430.39 Driver Released
Mike Sanders / 3 weeks ago
Nvidia GeForce 430.39
If you have, however, been holding off on the latest update, it might well be worth checking out. Not only does it provide some game optimisations (including releases such as Anthem, Mortal Kombat 11 and Strange Brigade) but it also adds support for 7 new g-sync compatible monitors.
The full update notes for the new GeForce driver release are as follows;
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Mortal Kombat XI, Anthem, and Strange Brigade.
- Includes support for GeForce GTX 1650 desktop, and GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and GTX1650 notebook GPUs.
- Adds support for seven new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- Adds support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (including Variable Rate Shading).
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 18.104.22.168
- CUDA – 10.1
- NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.951.0
- [madVR][HDR]: MadVR is not rendering videos in HDR mode using MPC player.
- [Surround][G-SYNC][Pascal GPU]: G-SYNC does not engage when using Surround resolution. 
- Random desktop flicker occurs on some multi-display PCs 
- Memory leaks occur when launching games. 
Where Can I Get It?
Presuming you already have Nvidia’s GeForce Experience installed, a quick check of the app should prompt you to download and install the latest drivers.
If you are, however, having problems, you can download the drivers directly from the official Nvidia website via the link here!
What do you think? Do you ever notice any performance increases after updating your drivers? – Let us know in the comments!