Nvidia GeForce 526.98 GPU Drivers – Get Game Ready for Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Mike Sanders / 4 months ago
We might only be halfway into November, but it’s already been an exceptionally busy month for Nvidia graphics card driver updates with (if I remember correctly) two releases and a hotfix already being made. – Following the release of their latest 526.98 GPU driver, however, this one is well worth checking out as not only does it bring support for the new 4080, but it also comes with a number of bug fixes as well as Game Ready support for Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Warhammer 40,0000: Darktide, and the latest update to WRC Generations.
Nvidia GeForce Game Ready 526.98 WHQL
As part of the official driver notes, Nvidia has confirmed the following:
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology, including Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Warhammer 40,0000: Darktide, and the new update for WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game.
Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight and the addition of DLAA technology to Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
- Introduces support for the GeForce RTX 4080
- Introduces DLSS Frame Generation support for VSync when G-SYNC is enabled
- Introduces support for HDR10+ GAMING standard
- G-SYNC logo is not displayed in the LG OLED TV menu when connected to GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs 
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection may crash when launched on a GeForce GTX 10 series GPU 
- [QNIX QX2710/Fujitsu Siemens SL23T-1/Dell UP2715K/ HP Z27q] Unable to select the native resolution of certain monitors from the Windows display settings 
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to the latest driver when trying to run a simulation 
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report significantly higher GPU usage on certain PC configurations [3830387/3739997]
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vid memory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash 
Where Can I Get the Update?
Presuming you have the Nvidia GeForce Experience app installed on your system, a quick check of it should now prompt you to download this latest 526.98 update. – If it does not, however, you can manually download it (and learn more) via the link here!
What do you think? How often do you update your GPU drivers? – Let us know in the comments!