Nvidia GeForce Hotfix Driver Corrects Higher CPU Usage
Mike Sanders / 7 months ago
Nvidia GeForce Hotfix
Earlier this week, we saw the release of the latest Nvidia GeForce drivers which looked to provide support for the brand new GTX 1650 graphics card as well as a number of optimisations for new game releases.
The full update notes include the following fixes:
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver
- 3DMark Time Spy: Flickering observed when the benchmark is launched
- BeamNG: Application crashes when the game is launched
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Freezes when launched in SLI mode
- Desktop flickers when videos are played back on a secondary monitor
Despite the update, Nvidia hasn’t specifically commented as to what caused the initial issue. Regardless of this, however, the good news is that it has been fixed and, as such, you really ought to be looking to update!
Where Can I Download The Update?
If you have the Nvidia GeForce application already installed, a quick check of it should prompt you to make the update which, as above, is clearly highly-advisable if you already installed the last one.
If you would, however, prefer to make the update manually, you can visit the official hotfix website via the link here!
What do you think? Did you have any problems after the update? – Let us know in the comments!