NVIDIA Releases Game-Ready Driver Bringing Support For Diablo IV
Jakob Aylesbury / 4 months ago
NVIDIA has released the latest Game Ready Driver Version 535.98.
Game Ready Driver Version 535.98
This new driver update has brought in the day 1 support for Diablo IV set to release June 6th with DLSS 3 and Reflex support. DLSS 3 has enabled Diablo IV to receive an average FPS increase of 2.5x at a 4k resolution on the RTX 40 series once again proving that as long as DLSS 3 exists, developers won’t bother to optimise their games. Moving on to System Shock, a remake of the 1994 first-person action-adventure game which launches with DLSS 2 and game-ready support with this update.
Moving on to bug fixes, this update has fixed several issues in NVIDIA software and various tools.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [SOLIDWORKS 2023] rendering issues when Enhanced Graphics Performance is enabled
- [MAGIX Vegas Pro] Preview not working properly on some notebooks
- [TouchDesigner] Degraded performance using Vulkan
- [Nsight Tools] Abnormal termination that previously required a reboot
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash
You can install this latest update through GeForce Experience or manually through NVIDIA’s website.