NZXT Launches the H440 Hyper Beast Chassis
John Williamson / 2 years ago
The NZXT H440 is an iconic chassis which popularised the use of power supply covers to achieve a more streamlined and tidy build. Also, the chassis’ ingenious layout, extensive ventilation options and stunning aesthetic made it a popular choice among system builders. If you’d like to learn more about our thoughts, feel free to check out the full review here.
Recently, NZXT decided to work on something rather special and collaborated with Brock Hofer, the graphic artist behind Hyper Beast to create a custom H440 model. The end result is simply stunning and extremely unique. In fact, only 1337 units will be released and individually numbered via a limited edition metal badge. This particular case is the perfect tribute to CS:GO and a great choice for professional players or die-hard fans.
Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO said about the project:
“Being gamers at heart, we know how passionate gamers can be about their favorite titles. And even more so with the rise of in-game items customization featuring intensively sought-after rare skins.”
“That’s why we decided to work with Brock Hofer to help CS:GO fans turn their favorite virtual skin into their own very rare build. With H440 Hyper Beast one can say that the beast is truly unleashed”
H440 Hyper Beast main features:
- Limited Edition H440 with Hyper Beast Design
- Liquid cooling support: 240mm, 280mm, 360mm Radiators (Front and Top)
- Includes 4x FNv2 case fans: 3x 120mm in front and 1x 140mm in rear
- All-steel top and front panels, HDD drive trays and chassis
- Effortless cable management
- 5mm thick closed-cell sound dampening material
- Integrated 8-port PWM fan hub
- Blue LEDs on PSU shroud and Power button
Unfortunately, the case’s limited nature has a large cost associated with it and consumers should expect to pay $199.99 / 199,90 €.
- USA – late November
- EU – early December