NZXT has announced the release of the NZXT N7 B650E motherboard, the newest AMD motherboard in NZXT’s N7 motherboard lineup. – The N7 series of motherboards are designed for people who want to easily build a beautiful and powerful gaming PC.
With its sleek metal cover, The N7 is designed to seamlessly blend into your case while making it easy to build with. Packed with features such as the latest wireless standards, M.2 heat spreader, and NZXT CAM integration for RGB and fan control allows for the N7 to unlock all the power of the newest AMD Ryzen 7000 series CPUs.
● 16+2+1 Power phase design with 90A Smart Power Stage (SPS) provides current monitoring and a more stable current for extreme overclocking
● Full, seamless cover in black or white and integrated heat spreader for the top-most NVMe drive
● Digital fan control for convenient fan profiles within CAM for seven independent fan channels
● Integrated rear I/O shield and efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability
● Designed with AMD® B650 Chipset and compatible with AMD® Ryzen 7000 Series CPU
● Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.2
● Three M.2 connectors for storage devices
NZXT has confirmed that their N7 B650E is set to hit retailers shortly with consumers looking at MSRPs of $349.99/£429.99. And yes, we’ll freely concede that the difference between the USD and GBP is more than a little eye-catching. This admittedly might be something to do with import duty (which is clearly out of NZXT’s control), but still… Yeesh!
Should you wish to learn more about this motherboard model, however, you can check out its official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!
Wield the deadliest M.2 SSD in the galaxy – the officially-licensed Beskar™ Ingot Drive. Forged…
The new 2nd generation KIOXIA EXCERIA G2 SSD Series takes performance to the next level…
Assemble a powerful and efficient system for all your needs with the new H series…