Off-Road Action Coming to Rocket League in New Chaos Run DLC
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
Great news for all you Rocket League fans out there, as developer Psyonix reveal the latest action-packed DLC to be released for their fast-paced multiplayer sports game.
“Thematically inspired by films and literature set in grim, post-apocalyptic futures, Chaos Run brings those happy-go-lucky scenarios to Rocket League‘s universe with two brand new Battle-Cars (Ripper and Grog), 12 new Decals (six for each new vehicle), and several new Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Toppers, and Antennas.”
As you can see in the DLC trailer below, the new content certainly takes inspiration from futuristic wasteland movies such as Mad Max. The cars are covered in brutal armour, the terrain is rough and worn and the action is still as crazy as ever.
“Welcome back to the Wasteland! Our new “Chaos Run” DLC Pack brings the post-apocalypse to Rocket League with two all-new vehicles, six unique Decals for each new Battle-Car (12 total), two new Paint Types, two new Wheels, two new Rocket Trails, three new Toppers, and three new Antennas!”
The New Rocket League Chaos Run DLC Includes
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
Chaos Run will be available this December on both the PlayStation Network and Steam PC for $3.99 USD or its regional equivalent. To celebrate the launch, Psyonix will also be releasing a new free arena dubbed “Wasteland” which you can see in the trailer above.