Officially Licensed SKT T1 Peripherals Now Available from Razer
Ron Perillo / 3 years ago
Razer recently began offering officially licensed variants of their popular gaming peripheral line. They have an official D.Va from Overwatch line, but now they are expanding to court more eSport audiences with SKT T1 peripherals. SKT T1 is short for SK Telecom T1, the most decorated League of Legends professional team in the world. The launch of the new product line coincides with their recent runner-up performance at the 2017 League of Legends World Championships.
The SKT T1 peripherals make use of Razer’s award-winning Deathadder mouse and Goliathus mousepad. Aside from the SKT T1 logo branding in-place of the Razer logo, the products are also sporting the team’s red and black colors.
Razer Deathadder Elite Skt T1 Edition:
- True 16,000 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 450 IPS / 50 g acceleration
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse switches
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- 7 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Gold-plated USB connector
- 2.1 m / 7 ft. braided fiber USB cable
- Approximate size: 127 mm / 5 in. (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76 in. (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105 g / 0.23 lbs.
Razer Goliathus Skt T1 Edition:
- Slick taut weave for speedy mouse movements
- Pixel-precise targeting and tracking
- Optimized for all mouse sensitivities and sensors
- Highly portable cloth-based design
- Anti-fraying stitched frame
- Anti-slip rubber base
- Width: 355 mm / 13.98″
- Length: 254 mm / 10″
- Height: 4 mm / 0.16″
Both products are available now, directly from https://www.razerzone.com. The SKT T1 Edition Goliathus costs $19.99 USD or €24.99, while the SKT T1 Edition Deathadder Elite runs for $79.99 USD or €89.99.