- Aerocool RGB Heroes Creative Hero Contest
- Patriot Viper VPN100 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Thermaltake Smart RGB 600W Power Supply Review
- Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC Graphics Card Review
- The Division 2 Performance Analysis – 15 Cards Tested!
- Akaso EK7000 Pro Ultra HD 4K Action Camera Review
- Win an EVGA GTX 1660 XC Ultra 6GB Graphics Card
- Zotac GTX 1660 Twin Fan 6GB Graphics Card Review
- EVGA GTX 1660 XC Ultra 6GB Graphics Card Review
- MSI GTX 1660 6GB Gaming X Graphics Card Review
- Gigabyte GTX 1660 Gaming OC 6GB Graphics Card Review
- Metro Exodus Retested – More Cards, More RT, More DLSS!
- Corsair Carbide Series 678C Low-Noise Chassis Review
- Corsair Crystal Series 680X Tempered Glass Chassis Review
- Far Cry New Dawn Performance Analysis – 12 Cards Tested!
- Mike’s Rant – Is YouTube Killing The Platform With Adverts?
- Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock Review
- Corsair K83 Wireless Entertainment Keyboard Review
- ASUS RoG STRIX Gaming RTX 2060 Graphics Card Review
- ADATA XPG GAMMIX S11 PRO 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
eTeknix Latest News & Reviews
DDR3 seems now to be the accepted model of choice when looking for some new RAM and it only feels like a little while back when 1066MHz and 1333MHz were the speed to have, ...8 years ago
Taiwan-based motherboard maker Gigabyte Technology will announce its new G1-Killer series motherboards at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 targeting the enthusiast gamer ...8 years ago
Foxconn have been out of the consumer channel market for quite some time now with their focus more on OEM markets for the likes of some big players out there. Whilst this has ...8 years ago