- ADATA XPG PRECOG Gaming Headset Review
- NZXT H510 Elite PC Case Review
- Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Edition Review – New and Improved!
- MSI Vigor GK50 Low-Profile Mechanical Keyboard Review
- AORUS TRX40 Xtreme Threadripper Motherboard Preview
- MSI MPG SEKIRA 500G PC Case Review
- Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Headset Review
- AORUS TRX40 Master Gaming Motherboard Preview
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Performance Tested
- Upcoming Games with Ray Tracing Support!
- Great Games to Play on Crap Gaming PCs
- Games With Ray Tracing – What Can You Play?
- Thermaltake Level 20 HT Full Tower Review
- DinoPC Cryolos AMD Extreme PC Review
- MSI GUNGNIR 100 Mid-Tower PC Case Review
- Tech Buying Guide For The Halloween Shopper!
- Halloween Horror Stories – Tech Nightmares You’ll Want to Avoid!
- 7 Great Scary Games You’ve Probably Never Played
- Palit GTX 1660 SUPER Gaming Pro OC Review
- MSI GTX 1660 SUPER Gaming X Review
eTeknix Latest News & Reviews
I think many would agree that while the AMD Ryzen platform is proving to be hugely popular with consumers, there are few 'simple' cooler designs currently on the market that are designed to work with the AM4 socket. By 'simple', I ...6 days ago
If you pay attention to our competitions (and admittedly, we run a fair few of them) then you might remember that we recently had a be quiet! Pure Base 500 chassis up for grabs for one lucky winner.Well, the polls have closed ...7 days ago
So, presuming we're all choosing (with good reason) to ignore the Ghostbusters 2016 movie, then Summer 2020 should see the release of the long-awaited third installment to the original franchise.In regards to the film, ...1 week ago
There's a storm brewing between Intel and AMD, and right now from where I'm sitting, I can't see either team winning. A bit bleak I know, but there's an arms race on right now (well, another one), but not a lot of weapons. Between ...1 week ago
Following confirmation at Blizzcon 2019 earlier this month, Blizzard finally came to their senses and announced that Diablo 4 was on the way. Better late than never, right? Well, perhaps not.In a report via DSOGaming, while ...1 week ago
The new Threadripper CPUs are some of the most advanced CPUs the consumer market has ever seen. With massive core counts, bigger clock speeds, and a wave of new features, there's only one thing missing. I am, of course, talking ...1 week ago
ASRock has announced their latest Phantom Gaming series graphics cards today. The new cards include the Radeon RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC, and the Radeon RX 5700 Phantom Gaming D 8G OC. Of course, they're all based around ...1 week ago
The new 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors and TRX40 chipset are here at last. Now MSI has released a range of new motherboards to help you unleash the new monster CPUs from AMD! The new 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper ...1 week ago
The new Gigabyte TRX40 AORUS motherboards have just been released. We actually previewed their new TRX40 AORUS MASTER motherboard yesterday, check it out here. Of course, that's not the only motherboard coming from Gigabyte and ...1 week ago
Thermaltake released their fantastic looking TOUGHRAM a few weeks ago. We actually reviewed it here on eTeknix and couldn't have been more impressed. Well, that was until today! The Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 Memory Series now ...1 week ago
Overclockers UK and noblechairs are currently working with two of the most obscene Twitch streamers, these streamers are breaking the Twitch terms of service and unintentionally offending viewers, using shocking language and ...1 week ago
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is here at last, or should I say, again. I bloody hate Call of Duty, it's one of the most worn-out and under-innovative series out there in my opinion. However, back in 2007, it was quite possibly ...2 weeks ago
With the release of the 2nd-generation of Ryzen processors last year, AMD introduced its brand new 2XXXG range. Seemingly a throwback to the older APU style of processors (processors that contained a graphics adaptor solution) the ...2 weeks ago
All going well, AMD will formally reveal their 3rd-generation Threadripper processors later today. This will, hopefully, put an end to a lot of the speculation and rumours surrounding them. With several hours still to go until the ...2 weeks ago
If the rumours are to be believed, then today will mark the official unveiling by AMD of their 3rd-generation Threadripper processors. That is, at least, the theory.With speculation of limited supplies, however, this reveal ...2 weeks ago