Partially confirmed specs for the upcoming Blackberry “Z10” revealed
Roshan Ashraf Shaikh / 5 years ago
Following the leaked images of the potentially new Blackberry handset, some specifications have come to light, although its not known how much of this is correct and if there is more to be added.
RIM claims that there will be 70,000 apps at launch of this smartphone with BB10 OS. The phone will have 1280 x 768 resolution 4.6 inch with LTE connection and removeable battery. Rest of the specs are as follows:
- Processor: Dual Core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470; Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 (US and Canada)
- Radio: Quad Band HSPA+ / UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz); Quad Band GSM / GPRS (850/900/1800MHz); Quad Band LTE Bands 2,4,5,13,17 (700, 850,1700, 1900MHz)
- Display: 4.2-inch; 1280×768; 356PPI; 24 Bit Color; 15:9 ratio
- Camera: 8MP Auto Focus; 2MP Front Facing; Flash; 1080p Video Recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM; 16GB Internal Storage; Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n; 2.4 & 5GHz
- GPS: Autonomous; A-GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable
- Sensors: Ambient Light Detector; Accelerometer; Magnetometer; Gyroscope; Face Detect for phone calls
- Connectivity: NFC; microUSB; microHDMI-Out; Bluetooth 4.0 LE (low energy)
All the components that will be featured on the phone is confirmed except for the processor. According to what PhoneArena claims, the phone will be unveiled on January 30th.