Phillips introduce the Blade 2 IPS monitor
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
Phillips today unveiled the Philips Blade 2 monitor that incorporates a stylish ultra-slim design with the latest IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology. With a depth of just 12.5 mm, the Philips Blade 2 239C4QHSB monitor is one of the slimmest desktop displays on the market and comes in two colors, black or white. Combining sophisticated design with leading-edge display technology, the Blade 2 is equipped with a 24″ IPS display that delivers color accurate images that are more vivid than standard LCD.
- With the use of the latest generation of IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, consumers can now enjoy no shifts in color even when viewing from obscure angles.
- The Philips Blade 2 IPS display reproduces images that are color-accurate both on screen and in print.
- An added advantage of IPS technology is that it produces images that are clearer and more vivid when compared to traditional TN panels.
- With a SmartContrast ratio of 20,000,000:1, quality is not compromised when displaying images with extreme differences between light and dark.
- The monitors are manufactured with mercury free LED that consume 40 per cent less power than conventional Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps (CCFL) backlighting. In addition, all body plastic parts, metal chassis parts and packing materials use 100% recyclable materials.
The Blade 2 also features an eye-catching glossy finish and touch-sensitive controls that replace conventional protruding buttons.Featuring dual HDMI ports and a VGA (Analog) connection, the Philips Blade 2 monitor is fully compatible with the latest work and entertainment devices on the market. The dual HDMI ports also allow users to connect multiple devices to the monitor, which ensures a hassle-free experience for consumers looking to connect their monitor to their existing PC system. The Philips C-Line Blade 2 monitor comes in either black or white and will be available in Asia Pacific from today through partners.