Prolimatech Reveal Limited Edition Blue Armageddon CPU Cooler
Ryan Martin / 7 years ago
We don’t often see companies spending much time or money developing limited edition CPU coolers but that is something Prolimatech have just revealed to us. Their latest Armageddon Blue Series CPU cooler is looking pretty darn impressive and features a limited edition design based on the blue racing stripes of a Mustang sports car. You can see the unique aspect of the design is a couple of blue strips around the heatsink tower and some angled stripes at the top of the heatsink on the black plate. Prolimatech are targeting this limited edition Armageddon CPU cooler at the enthusiast who has a side-panel window on their chassis.
The Blue Series Armageddon features a grand total of six 6mm copper nickel-plated heatpipes and a rather chunky heatsink design that is 160.3mm high and weighs in at 750 grams.
- CPU Platform: Intel Socket LGA 1366/1156/1155/1150/2011
- Heatpipe: Ø 6mm X 6pcs
- Suggested Fan: 140mm X 140mm X 25mm
- Suggested Fan Speed: 800~1200rpm
- Suggested Noise Level (dBA): Below 26dBA
- Suggested Air Flow: 57 CFM
- Direction of heatsink: Faces the rear exhaust system fan
- Heatsink Dimension: (L)144mm X (W)50mmX (H)160.3mm
- Heatsink Weight: 750 g
Images courtesy of Prolimatech