QPAD MK-70 Mechanical Keyboard Coming Soon
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
QPAD make some of the best mechanical gaming keyboards around, loved by at home gamers and eSports players alike, and now it looks like they’re going to continue their trend of excellency with the release of the MK-70; their latest fully mechanical gaming keyboard.
The MK-70 is based around their popular MK-50 keyboard and features LED backlighting, Cherry MX switches and all the basics you would expect from a premium quality keyboard. Sure most gaming keyboards are crammed full of crazy features, but QPAD want to provide quality and affordability to the mid-budget keyboard market and the MK-70 looks like the perfect tool for the job.
The board may not feature USB / Audio pass through ports like its bigger brother, the MK-85, or programmable keys, macro functions or any of the other cool stuff, but it does have one big selling point, its price. At around 99 EUR the MK-7o is certainly affordable and comes with the usual high build quality we’ve come to know and love above QPAD products.
The MK-70 features Cherry MX switches with an actuation point of just 2mm @ 45g of pressure to register a key stroke, allowing for ultra fast gameplay; something that will no doubt please the MOBA crowd.
QPAD MK-70 Features:
- Key switch: Cherry MX red mechanical switch technology
- N Key Rollover: Yes via PS/2 adapter
- Key strokes: 50 million
- Lightning: Individual LED backlight
- Lightning features: Four levels of brightness
- Connectors: Gold plated USB connector (USB to PS/2 adaptor included)
- Media keys: Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
- Cable: 1.8 meter braided cable
- Dimensions: Keyboard 44.8 x 15 x 3.5 cm (17.6 x 5.9 x 1.37 inch)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.08LBS)
The MK-70 will be available at most major retailers by the end of the month for around 99 EUR.
Thank you QPAD for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of QPAD.