Radeon 17.10.3 Driver Fixes Wolfenstein II Issue
Ashley Allen / 3 years ago
Mere days after the release of the previous iteration, AMD’s latest Radeon graphics card driver is out now. Indeed, the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.3 driver introduces a host of new improvements. Accordingly, we have fixes for crashing issues with recently released sequels Wolfenstein II and Destiny 2. However, known issues include potential problems running Assassin’s Creed: Origins on Windows 7.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.3 Driver Highlights
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus may experience a crash or application hang on game launch with Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Destiny 2 may experience a game crash or application hang during single player mission six on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Potential random system hang after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins may experience an intermittent application or system hang when playing on Windows 7 system configurations.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Potential Forza Motorsport 7 corruption on some HDR displays with HDR enabled in game.
- Radeon WattMan reset and restore factory default options may not reset graphics or memory clocks and unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- When recording with Radeon ReLive on Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states. A workaround is to disable and then re-enable Radeon ReLive.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.3 driver is available here. Otherwise, the 17.10.3 driver is downloadable through the Radeon Software desktop app.