Raijintek Metis Plus Aluminium Mini-ITX Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
We’re big fans of Raijintek here at eTeknix. Time and time again they’ve delivered high-end products with premium build quality while maintaining prices that make them extremely competitive and friendly to your wallet. The Metis is already a great chassis, but Raijintek is back again with a new and improved model; the Metis Plus.
The chassis, crafted from aluminium with a gorgeous hair-silk anodised finish, is sure to look stunning. With a side panel window to show off your new hardware, and upgraded cooling thanks to its LED fan, as well as a new filtered mesh fan mount on the top for even more cooling performance than ever before. It’s still the super compact chassis we know and love, yet with room for a mini-ITX motherboard, ATX PSU, and a graphics card of up to 170mm (or 240mm if your PSU is under 140mm!), it’s more than capable of housing a conventional desktop or gaming system. Plus it comes in a range of colours to suit your taste!
“METIS PLUS-RAIJINTEK’s new aluminum MINI-ITX case; Upgraded version of METIS, pure innovation meets classic black design. METIS PLUS is compatible with regular/ standard ATX Power supply, 170mm VGA card, 160mm height CPU cooler as well as one 12025 O-type LED fan pre-installed at rear and one 120mm fan (option) on the top. Aluminum color hair-silk anodized appearance. METIS PLUS satisfies not only your request of looking for elegant taste, but simultaneously satisfies the joy of installing a performing case.” – Raijintek
- Fan filter for 120mm fan on the top
- Aluminium hair-silk anodised appearance design
- Black coated interior
- Compatible with ATX POWER SUPPLY
- Compatible with 170mm VGA card (240mm with PSU’s under 140mm)
- Supports 160mm height CPU cooler
- 2*USB3.0 ports
- Anti-vibration rubber for HDD installation
- Supports 3*2.5”HDD + 1* 3.5”HDD or 1*2.5”HDD+2* 3.5”HDD
- 12025 O-type LED fan pre-installed at the rear.
- Option to install 12025 mm fan on the top (with mesh filter)
- Ventilation holes for airflow at the side panel