Raijintek Reveal Metis Mini-ITX Cube Chassis
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Raijintek have already established a great reputation for themselves in the cooling market and more recently they’ve had some interesting new entries into the chassis market. Now they’re back once again with the reveal of their colourful new Metis chassis, which comes with full aluminium construction, a tidy mini-ITX form factor and a wide range of colour options.
The exterior panels of the Metis are available in anodised brushed aluminium finished in black, red, silver, blue and gold, so it should be easy to coordinate the design with the rest of your build, or just simply grab the one you think looks the coolest. The interior of each model is brushed aluminium anodised black.
The small size of the chassis is far from limiting, as there is still room for a full ATX power supply, a 170mm graphics card and a 160mm CPU cooler. The case comes with two USB 3.0 ports and HD Audio connections on the top for easy connectivity.
- Aluminum colour hair-silk anodized appearance design
- Entire Coating black internally design
- Compatible with ATX POWER SUPPLY
- Compatible with 170mm VGA card
- Supports to max. 160mm height CPU cooler
- 2*USB3.0 ports
- Anti-vibration rubber for HDD installation
- Supports to install 2*2.5″HDD & 1* 3.5″HDD
- 120 mm performing fan pre-installed at rear
- Large zone of Ventilation holes for airflow at side panel
We plan on having the Metis in for a full review in the coming weeks, but if you’re eager to know more, check out the product page at OCUK where the chassis is already available for pre-order.
Thank you Raijintek for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Overclockers.