Razer Kishi for iPhone – Smartphone Gaming Controller
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
- Clickable analog thumbsticks: Refine your aim and execution with a familiar console controller experience, supported by an array of face and bumper buttons, as well as a D-pad for extra inputs.
- Fits most iOS devices: The controller’s flexible design allows it to be stretched and clamped on a variety of phones, providing a secure hold that’ll never come loose.
- Latency-free game play: Unlike wireless Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, this controller has zero latency because it connects directly to your device’s lightning port—which means instant button response.
- Lightning port: If your phone is running low while you’re gaming with the controller still attached, simply hook up a charging cable to the controller itself to get the device charging.
- Ergonomic design: Designed for long gaming sessions, the controller feels great to hold and has optimized button placements to make sure each button press feels natural and intuitive.
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.