Razer NAGA Pro Modular Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
Peter Donnell / 4 months ago
Razer is one of the biggest names in the world when it comes to high-end gaming mice. The new Razer NAGA Pro Modular Wireless Gaming Mouse launch looks set to continue that trend. Of course, I’ve been testing Razer mice for as long as I can remember here at eTeknix. Almost 9 years ago, I had the Naga Hex and the Naga Molten in my MMO Gaming Mouse Roundup. That’s right, I’ve been doing this for quite some time now! However, even then, the Naga mouse is actually a little more than 10 years old now. So, is there really any life left in this old dog? Can Razer refresh it enough to bring it up to speed for another decade? Well, let’s find out.
Razer NAGA Pro Modular Wireless Gaming Mouse
Razer has gone all-out on the hardware for this mouse. First, it’s fully wireless, using their latest HyperSpeed technology for ultra-low-latency gaming and an impressive 100 hours battery life. Next, there are a staggering 20 programmable buttons, so all the /emotes you can muster in any MMO game should be on tap when you need them. Next, there’s the class-leading Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor, offering a suite of technologies to improve accuracy. Then you have the latest Razer Optical Mouse Switches, which are some of the best switches out there. The list goes on and on. However, it’s the fully modular side panel that really stands out, with three swappable panels allowing you to choose from a 2, 6, or even a 12-button side panel layout in seconds.
- 3 swappable side plates: With 2, 6 and 12-button layouts that can be easily snapped on to meet all your gameplay needs, each button provides tactile, audible feedback to make every actuation satisfying.
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless: With extremely low latency, seamless frequency hopping, and up to 100 hours of battery life, the Razer Naga Pro has a connection so fast and smooth, you’d be forgiven for thinking it was wired.
- Up to 20 programmable buttons: Whether you’re mapping out the essentials or going all out with advanced macros, have all the commands you need at your fingertips and enjoy a degree of control that’s tailor-made for any situation.
- Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Using new intelligent functions such as motion sync and asymmetric cut-off, our sensor flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts, allowing for crisp response and pixel-precise accuracy.
- Razer Optical Mouse Switch: Every click is actuated at 0.2ms with no debounce delay to give you quick, clean execution for up to 70 million clicks—a faster, more durable design that eliminates unintended double-clicking issues.
For more information, you can check out the official Razer NAGA Pro Wireless product page here.