Rezzed Announces Full Developer Session Schedule
Peter Donnell / 6 years ago
Gamer Network revealed the full developer sessions schedule for Rezzed: The PC and Indie Games Show, which takes place later this month at The NEC in Birmingham. DayZ Standalone, Project Eternity, Dreamfall Chapters and WildStar are just some of the highlights on a schedule that reflects the incredible diversity in the PC gaming space and its independent spirit.
Developer sessions are spread over both days as follows, and each day begins with a panel discussion hosted by Rock, Paper, Shotgun co-director John Walker:
Saturday 22nd June
- 12pm – Panel: How can new business models improve PC gaming? (John Walker hosts Mark Morris, Chris Delay, Paul Taylor, Chris Avellone and Ragnar Tornquist)
- 1pm – Prison Architect (Introversion’s Chris Delay and Mark Morris)
- 2pm – A look back at Frozen Synapse and a look forward to Frozen Endzone (Mode 7’s Paul Taylor and Ian Hardingham)
- 3pm – Dreamfall Chapters (Red Thread Games’ Ragnar Tornquist, Martin Bruusgaard and Dag Scheve)
- 4pm – Project Eternity (Obsidian Entertainment’s Chris Avellone)
- 5pm – Sir, You Are Being Hunted (Big Robot’s Tom Betts)
Sunday 23rd June
- 12pm – Panel: Is storytelling in games getting any better? (John Walker hosts Dean Hall, Chris Avellone, Ragnar Tornquist, Ed Stern and Will Porter)
- 1pm – Hotline Miami 2 vs. Luftrausers (Dennaton’s Dennis Wedin and Vlambeer’s Rami Ismail)
- 2pm – Total War: ROME II (The Creative Assembly)
- 3pm – WildStar (Carbine Studios)
- 4pm – The Creative Assembly Game Jam (Five teams present games made in a day to an expert panel made up of Chris Avellone, Ed Stern and Keith Stuart)
- 5pm – DayZ Standalone (Bohemia Interactive’s Dean Hall)
Developer sessions recreate the behind-closed-doors intimacy of a trade show press demo and allow Rezzed attendees to learn new details on projects in development directly from the people making them. Game-focused developer sessions will also include an opportunity for the audience to ask questions.
In addition to the developer sessions, Rezzed attendees will also be able to play a host of games on the show floor, including Total War: ROME II, Company of Heroes 2, Hotline Miami 2 and a huge range of upcoming PC and indie titles.
Tickets are on sale now at www.rezzed.com