Rivatuner v2.24 released
Andy Ruffell / 10 years ago
Rivatuner v2.24 has been released today and we have the story for you here and how to download it.
Rivatuner v2.24 released
Rivatuner has been updated towards version 2.24 RivaTuner is a complete powerful tweaking environment, providing you everything you may need to tune NVIDIA GPU based display adapters. The widest driver-level Direct3D / OpenGL and system tuning options, flexible profiling system allowing to make custom settings on per-application basis, both driver-level and low-level hardware access modes, unique diagnostic and real-time hardware monitoring features and exclusive power user oriented tools like built-in registry editor and patch script engine make RivaTuner’s feature set absolutely unmatched. RivaTuner supports all NVIDIA display adapters starting from Riva TNT family up to the latest GeForce series and widest range of NVIDIA drivers starting from the oldest Detonator 2.08 up to the newest ForceWare drivers family. In addition to complete NVIDIA hardware support, RivaTuner also provides support for display adapters based upon newer ATI graphics processors. All RivaTuner’s features besides driver-level tuning options are also available on supported ATI hardware.
- Fixed bug in hardware monitoring module causing hardware monitoring based scheduled tasks to be ignored due to improper initialization on RivaTuner startup.
- Fixed erroneous 100MHz memory clock reading on G9x GPU series based display adapters caused by bug in memory clock frequency generator source clock detection code.
- File system redirection is no longer disabled when executing a patch script under 64-bit OS to prevent the issues with missing file system browser dialog when pressing the Continue button.
- Heights of sticky graphs in the group are now updated properly when manually editing fixed graph height settings in the properties of any graph of the group.
- Fixed bug into startup daemon routine of RivaTunerStatisticsServer and D3DOverrider utilities causing these tools to be started and reside in memory without displaying tray icon under certain conditions.
- Added database for ForceWare 182.06.
- Added Catalyst 9.2 drivers family detection.
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for ATI display adapters.
- Improved Logitech G15 keyboard LCD support in hardware monitoring module:
- RivaTuner no longer maps OSD text to Logitech keyboard LCD, now there is separate Show in LCD option in the data source properties window allowing you to define independent output configurations for OSD and LCD.
- Previously available power user oriented MapOSDToLCD regitry entry is no longer in use.
- Previously available power user oriented LCD font size adjustment option is now also available in the data source properties.
- New dynamic LCD re-connection mode ensures proper LCD output when LCD software is being restarted dynamically.
- Added heuristic on-die fan PWM controller detection for G92 based display adapters to provide proper low-level fan control and reference fan duty cycle monitoring for both reference desing and alternate display adapters using the fan connected to alternate on-die PWM controller (e.g. Palit GeForce 9800GT series).
- Improved detection algorithms for core and memory clock frequency generators switching to PCIE bus clock on NV40 and newer NVIDIA graphics processors. The algorithms are still experimental, so both core and memory clock frequency generator bypassing detection can be forcibly disabled via EnableNVPLLBypassingDetection and EnableMPLLBypassingDetection registry entries.
- Updated RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.1.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn’t contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.
- Updated D3DOverrider v2.0.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn’t contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.