Rode Microphones NT-USB Mini
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives
- In-built digital signal processing: noise gate, compressor, APHEX Aural Exciter and Big Bottom (accessed via RØDE Connect)
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.