Sabrent Rocket DDR5 32GB 4800MHz Memory Review
Andy Ruffell / 2 years ago
We’ve all heard of Sabrent over the last couple of years. Essentially, they were a new brand who took the market by storm with blistering fast NVME drives for pretty exceptional prices and on top of that, have been the brand of choice when wanting not only the fastest storage but in high capacities too.
Now, not being content on capturing a huge market in a very big way, and having other products in their portfolio to cater for other types of storage needs, but now, they want to try their hand at being a memory manufacturer too. I mean, it makes logical sense, when you think about how similar SSD storage and memory actually is.
With the inception of Intel’s Alder Lake platform and the introduction of DDR5, as well as AMD’s new upcoming AM5 platform readying up for a summer 2022 launch and also supporting DDR5, then it could be seen as prime time for Sabrent to release a DDR5 product to market, just to test the water, and to see what kind of reception their able to get.
Sabrent Rocket DDR5
Now in typical Sabrent style, they don’t believe in cutting corners per say, but also want to give the consumers the very best value for money, and that’s where the Rocket range of DDR5 products come in and if their NVME storage products are anything to go by, then I have high hopes for the Rocket DDR5 and a little insider knowledge tells me that this is just the start. If this is received well by the enthusiast DIY market, then we could be seeing more and more Sabrent memory products being released in the very near future, so lets see what they can do, because I’m all for having another brand in the market, as long as the product works as it’s meant to, and the price is good.
- Make the most of your memory and reach the next level in gaming with these new technologies.
- DDR5 requires less voltage, which results in lower power consumption than DDR4.
- DDR5 allows for up to double the bandwidth of DDR4.
- DDR5 can have up to four times the capacity in the same space, making sure you never run out of memory again.
- DDR5 also has improvements to error correction, making sure your experience is consistent and reliable.
- Our memory meets all JEDEC memory standards, so it’s easier than ever to upgrade.
If you want to know more, then I invite you to check out our video on YouTube showing the memory off in glorious 4K.