Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360
Connor Carr / 7 months ago
- With a 24% faster CPU and the GPU that’s 87% faster than the previous generation’s, the 11th generation Intel Core Processor with Intel Iris Xe graphics will change the way you experience the breakthrough in productivity, gaming, and streaming.
- Featuring a true-to-life, accurate, and vibrant 13.3” and 15.6” Super AMOLED touch screen that has a 120% colour Volume (DCI-P3). Integrated AKG and Dolby Atmos sound for a truly immersive cinematic experience.
- Thin, light, yet reliable. It’s a 2-in-1 convertible designed with a 360° hinge in a class of its own. Being 11.9mm thick and weighing 1,385g, the Galaxy Book Pro 360 delivers the mobility of smartphones and military-grade durability.
- The responsive S Pen allows you to illustrate, paint and create masterpieces with the help of Clip Studio’s integrated inking, storyboarding, brushes and wide range of preloaded tools.
- Connect wirelessly and share photos, videos, or files with others by simply clicking the share button and selecting the icons of the nearby contacts. You can also send documents to a group of people all at once.
- FREE Upgrade to Windows 11
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.