Sharkoon Released The “Mask” ATX Chassis
Gabriel Roşu / 4 years ago
Sharkoon extends its chassis range and releases the “Mask”, a spacious PC case in a reduced, timeless design. The front has an aluminum-optic finish. The discreet appearance is further enhanced by a front door, behind which the installed drives are hidden.
The chassis measures 490 x 210 x 450 mm (L x W x H), having support for tower coolers with a height of up to 170 mm. Thanks to its modular hard drive management, graphics cards with a length of up to 415 mm can be installed. There is also a sophisticated cable management system provided that manages all your wires inside the case, not only improving airflow throughout the 6 kg case, but also ensuring that internal cabling to the components remains inconspicuous. There are also two 120 mm low-noise fans with dust filters pre-installed behind the discretely designed front air intake. Another 120 mm low-noise fan is pre-installed on the back. Furthermore, it comes with an installation opening for CPU coolers as well as openings for water cooling systems.
There are two USB 2.0 as well as two USB 3.0 ports hidden behind two panels on the top of the bezel, along with the HD audio ports. The Masks also offers two 5.25″ drive bays for the installation of optical drives, having up to three 3.5″ hard drive paired with four 2.5″ hard drives/SSDs slots available for hard drive attachment. An additional 2.5″ SSD/hard drive can be bolted to the bottom of the case, if necessary. There is also an external 3.5″ slot available for installing an additional optical drives, such as card readers, if the user deems necessary.
- ATX case
- 2x 5.25″ drive bays (external)
- 1x 3.5″ drive bay (external)
- 4x 2,5″ drive bays for hard drives/SSDs (rack-mounted system) in modular design
- 3x 3.5″ hard drive bays (rack-mounted system)
- 1x 2.5″ installation option for hard drives/SSDs (rack-mounted system)
- Installation rails for hard drives/SSDs (3x 3.5″, 4x 2.5″) included
- Top I/O: 2x USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector incl. USB2.0 plug), 2x USB 2.0, 2x Audio
- Quick fasteners for ODDs
- 2 openings for water coolers
- Cable management system
- Dimensions: 490 x 210 x 450 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~6.0 kg
The Sharkoon Mask ATX PC Case retails for a price of €49.99 in authorized retailers.